Biblical counseling is a targeted form of discipleship. … Read More >>
A Reason For Hope Live Q and A Session
- Were there Pharisees when there were priests in Nehemiah's time?
- If you are once saved, are you always saved?
- What do you say to someone who says "Jesus never said 'I am God in human flesh'"?
- I've heard you say "nothing needs to happen before the return of Jesus, but you've also said that there would be signs, how do these statements work together?
- Is the rapture really even in the Bible?
- Why does God let us get sick?
- How can you love someone when you dislike their lifestyle, and they treat you badly?
- What is the teaching about two creations that I heard someone teach about?
- What were the sins of the Canaanites, and why did God deal with them so harshly?
- Why does the raven appear in the Bible so much?
Recommended Reading from Pastor Scott
The Rapture Question Paperback – August 12, 1979
by John F. Walvoord