Please note the service time changes!
- If you are in a high-risk category, we ask that you continue to attend our online campus. We will continue to monitor and encourage attendance at a later date.
- If you have any sickness or fever at all, we ask that you do not come to any live service and instead attend our online service. Please do so until at least 7 days pass after your symptoms go away.
- We will not be taking temperatures of people attending. Please make good decisions about whether you should attend or not. We all are responsible for our own heath and need to be considerate of the health and welfare of others.
- We are removing chairs from the sanctuary to help facilitate strict social distancing to the extent feasible as outlined in guidelines issued in Governor Ducey’s Executive Order 2020-6. You may have your family sit close to you but please be courteous to create the appropriate spacing between groups of other people. Ushers will help with this process.
- We are not requiring masks or gloves to be worn. They are optional for people to make their own decision on whether they want to wear them or not.
- We ask that no one shake hands or hug other people other than your own family. This is to walk in love toward one another as each of us may have different thresholds of what contact we believe is acceptable.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage using it upon entering the building.