Question of the Week: What are the differences between the Rapture, the Second Coming of Christ, and the day the current Universe melts away with a great noise and fervent heat?
Verses: Revelation 4:1, 6-20, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:50-55, Daniel 7:1-27, Daniel 9:24-27, 2 Peter 3:10-13
The chronology of the End Times is as follows.
1. God will call His saints to His presence in the Rapture.
2. The Antichrist will rise on the world scene bringing a 7 year peace treaty to the world.
3. The Two Witnesses will lead the 144,000, and by extension, more people on the planet to salvation than any other time in history.
4. The Antichrist will kill these witnesses after 3 1/2 years of them miraculously defending themselves from attack and preventing it from raining during this time period. Then he will desecrate the Temple of God by demanding worship as God from the Holy of Holies. Anyone who refuses will be murdered.
5. God’s wrath will be poured out on the earth during this entire time period escalating worse and worse until the entire planet’s ecosystem is on the verge of collapse.
6. The Antichrist will lead the armies of the Earth to war against the Lamb who will return with the Church, the Tribulation Martyrs, and Old Testament saints to destroy his army at the Valley of Megiddo. He will then restore and rule this world for 1000 years.
7. Satan will be bound until the end of this thousand year reign, and lead a final rebellion against God that will end in an instant. Then He will judge him, and all of those who have rejected a personal relationship with Him, past, present, and future. This is when all things will be made new and the old Universe will pass away.
For more excerpts from A Reason For Hope, visit our page HERE.
Listen: Monday – Friday 5-6pm, AM 940 KGMS
Call with your questions:
1(877) 556-1212 (Toll Free)
(520) 790-5663 (Local)
Email your questions:
Or fill out the form below.
Follow Twitter: @ScottR4H
Follow on CCF Facebook: facebook.com/ccftucson